Breast Lift – Oklahoma City
thesis whisperer introduction test viagra und co writing service in angularjs essay trustworthy quotes generic viagra cause and effect essay topics for college where can i buy viagra in australia smart problem solvingВ famous people for kids to research coito programado com puregon vs clomid follow site buy disulfiram online http://welcomeicarea.org/essay-on-internet-for-class-5/ click see follow url professional college application essay writers presentations on customer loyalty programs history levitra equivalent viagra help title my essay http://mcorchestra.org/6987-essays-on-hyderabad/ pay someone to write research proposal https://www.go-gba.org/20168-interpersonal-skills-essay/ tamil essay topics for college students help me write my paper essay for me review write an essay about my country nepal capsulas de cafeina efeitos colaterais do viagra https://ds-drupal.haverford.edu/dcc/analytics/?mg=motilium-dosis source site academic ghost writer What is breast lift surgery?
A breast lift, also known as mastopexy, raises the breasts by eliminating extra skin and tightening the tissue to support and reshape the new breast contour.
The areola may sometimes become enlarged over time, in which a breast lift will reduce this.
A breast lift can rejuvenate your figure with a breast profile that is more young and uplifted.
A woman’s breasts often change over time, losing their youthful shape and firmness. These changes and loss of skin elasticity can result from:
- Weight fluctuations
What breast lift surgery won’t do
Breast lift surgery does not shape out the upper part of your breast or change the size of them.
If you want your breasts to look fuller, consider breast lift and breast augmentation surgery
Breast lift recovery
During your breast lift recovery, gauze or bandages will be a to the incisions after the procedure is completed.
You’ll need to wear an elastic bandage or support bra to reduce the swelling and to support your breasts during healing.
To drain any blood or fluid, they may temporarily place a small, thin tube under the skin.
You will be given specific instructions that may include:
- How to care for your breasts following surgery
- Medications to apply or take orally to aid healing and reduce the potential for infection
- Specific concerns to look for at the surgical site or in your general health
- When to follow up with your plastic surgeon.
Be sure to ask your plastic surgeon specific questions about what you can expect during your individual breast lift recovery period.
- Where will I be taken after my surgery is complete?
- What medication will I be given or prescribed after surgery?
- Will I have dressings/bandages after surgery? When will they be removed?
- Are stitches removed? When?
- When can I resume normal activity and exercise?
- When do I return for follow-up care?
Breast lift risks and safety information
The choice to have plastic surgery is completely personal, and you will have to decide if the results will fulfill your goals and if the potential complications and risks of breast lift surgery are acceptable.
You will be asked to sign consent forms to ensure that you fully understand the procedure and any breast lift risks and potential complications.
Breast lift risks include:
- Anesthesia risks
- Bleeding or hematoma formation
- Poor healing of incisions
- Changes in nipple or breast sensation, which may be temporary or permanent
- Breast contour and shape irregularities
- Breast asymmetry
- Fatty tissue found deep in the skin might die (fat necrosis)
- Fluid accumulation
- Potential partial or total loss of nipple and areola
- Deep vein thrombosis, cardiac and pulmonary complications
- Possibility of revisional surgery
These risks and others will be fully discussed prior to your consent. It’s important that you discuss all your questions with your plastic surgeon prior to the surgery.
Breast lift and breast implant placement
Some women may want to consider placement of a breast implant in addition to the breast lift.
An implant can provide improved cleavage or breast fullness. Implants can be done at the same time or as a second procedure, depending on what the surgeon suggest and the experience they have.
Breast lift procedure steps
Your breast lift procedure can be achieved through a variety of incision patterns and techniques.
The appropriate technique for you will be determined based on:
- Breast size and shape
- The size and position of your areolas
- The degree of breast sagging
- Skin quality and elasticity as well as the amount of extra skin
Step 1 – Anesthesia
Medications are administered for your comfort during the surgical procedure. The choices include intravenous sedation and general anesthesia. Your doctor will recommend the best choice for you.
Step 2 – The incision
There are three common incision patterns:
- Around the areola
- Around the areola and vertically down from the areola to the breast crease
- Around the areola, vertically down from the breast crease and horizontally along the breast crease
Step 3 – Reshaping your breasts
After your doctor makes the incisions:
- The underlying breast tissue is lifted and reshaped to improve breast contour and firmness.
- The nipple and areola are repositioned to a natural, more youthful height.
- If necessary, enlarged areolas are reduced by excising skin at the perimeter.
- Excess breast skin is removed to compensate for a loss of elasticity.
Step 4 – Closing the incisions
After your breasts are reshaped and excess skin is removed, the remaining skin is tightened as the incisions are closed.
Some incision lines resulting from breast lift are concealed in the natural breast contours; however, others are visible on the breast surface. Incision lines are permanent, but in most cases will fade and significantly improve over time.
Many women desire the smallest scar possible. However, your plastic surgeon will recommend the incisions which best suit your anatomy.
Listen to your surgeon and do not diminish your result by demanding an incision that will not be appropriate for you.
Sutures are layered deep within the breast tissue to create and support the newly shaped breasts. Sutures, skin adhesives and/or surgical tape may be used to close the skin.
Additional Information About Breast Lift:
A breast life can improve your natural beauty and also form the youthful, healthy, confident appearance you wish to have. Breast lift can also be done with a breast augmentation. Physical factors, such as nursing, pregnancy, and weight loss or gain are all things that contribute to sagging breasts. Alone or combined, these factors can lead to a loss of skin elasticity.
Breast lift plastic surgery can help regain your figure and improve your figure. Your surgeon may also recommend a breast lift if your breasts have never been lifted.
Consider both an augmentation and a breast lift if your breasts have lost volume due to aging, pregnancy, breastfeeding, or significant weight loss. Women in Oklahoma City have breast lift for many different reasons, including:
- Breasts have begun to sag due to aging, pregnancy, breastfeeding, or weight loss
- Bras are uncomfortable
- Desire for higher breast contour and profile
Breast lift or mastopexy performed by Oklahoma City plastic surgeon Jeanette Padgett can surgically raise and reshape your breasts. This procedure can also include a reduction in the size of the areola. Many women combine breast implants with a breast lift to increase the size of their breasts.